Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Love "Mom" Sweaters: Pinterest Cliché

Who knew Lands' End sweaters could be cool, right? This outfit screams Pinterest cliché to me, but I can't help but love it anyway. Layering is fun and helps me to stay warm during Chicagoland winter shenanigans. I have trouble resisting statement necklaces, if that's not obvious. This one was gifted to me by little sister.
Tip: Button-ups (like this jean one) often have pockets on the front (aka frockets); to make them less bulky and noticeable, you can wear a tank top between your collared shirt and sweater.

Sweater: Lands' End
Collared shirt: Thrifted, H&M
Necklace: J.Crew

Pants: Ann Taylor


Shoes: Merona

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13564855/?claim=mfzzyq4mn3z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors... By the way, do you mind following each other
    via GFC or bloglovin'? If you just like my blog also. let me know okay...

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job layering! I love the look of a buttoned up shirt underneath a sweater. Plus, a fun statement necklace with it? Classic! Love this look :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete